23.7.10

Boat Down the Thames by Jenni Vo





The boat on Thames River was a lot more exciting than I had first expected. This was one of the first things that I was able to do in London and I got a great insight on how large London really was just by traveling around on boat. I thought maybe perhaps it was another boring tourist attraction but I was really blown away at how beautiful the Thames River was. We passed many famous landmarks as well as wonderful architectural buildings that really stunned me. The boat ride was very relaxing and I was able to get many digital shots that I really enjoyed. This was one relaxing sight-seeing adventure that really gave a wonderful first-impression of London because I was able to see how large London really was. It was nice to see ahead of time the different landmarks that we were going to visit over the next two weeks.

-Jenni Vo
Woodbury University
Graphic Design

No comments:

Post a Comment