23.7.10

Dusk till Dawn Photo Expedition by Kristine Edinchikyan
















The Dusk to Dawn photo shoot was by far my favorite photography experience in London. From the moment we set out on our journey at about 12am I was inspired by all of the beautiful lights and the stillness of the city. About a half an hour into our journey it started to rain a little bit and about 30 minuites into that it started to rain pretty heavy. Since most of us werent prepared for this we got pretty soaked early on into our journey, so that made it slightly uncomfortable in the beginning. As soon as I noticed the beautiful pictures I was able to take because of everything being wet around me I forgot about the "squish" sound my shoes were making with every step I took. In the end I was very pleased with the hundreds of pictures i ended up with from our journey. I was not so pleased with the terrible cold i had for the next week though..


Kristine Edinchikyan
Architecture
Woodbury University















No comments:

Post a Comment