23.7.10

Saatchi Gallery & Harrods by Aaron Lopez



The Saatchi Gallery was a great experience for me. It's a contemporary art gallery displaying works of artist with creativity that was abundantly clear in the artwork. Though most of the artwork should be appreicated at face value and didn't need any deeper digging, it was a fun experience. It was colorful, exciting, and novel. In other words, it was exactly the type of thing I'm interested in. Harrods was a whole different experience. It was more of a maze than a shopping center. We only had half an hour to look throught the whole place. That wasn't even enough time to window shop! The dress code was ridiculous if you ask me. I actually had to change my ripped jeana before we even left the dorms to make sure I can get in. While leaving Harrods, I saw a girl get rejected from going in the store because she was wearing jean shorts. It was crazy. ahaha. Definitely an London Experience.

Aaron Lopez
Woodbury University
Graphic Design

No comments:

Post a Comment